NEN is the ancient Egyptian (Kemetian) word for winter solstice and used here as an acronym for New Era Nativity to represent an alignment of stars that counts down and points to the annual rebirth of the sun, the actual new year on Dec 25. The symbol of this alignment (also called NEN) is a mushroom shape. Oriontation is a 10 point description of this amazing alignment.
1. High visibility. Orion’s belt is the best known, most recognized constellation around the world. Three stars closely aligned in a row so bright it can’t be missed. In Egypt it was The staff of Osiris, in the East, the string or girdle of pearls. It demands attention.
2. A string of pearls on Gaia’s belt. Orion’s belt rides the celestial equator rising on the Eastern line and sets on the Western line. Durring the equinoxes, the sun follows the same path as Orion’s belt; again, rising on the Eastern line and setting on the Western.
3. Symbolism coincidence. We use variations of the same symbol to represent the number (3) of these stars, for East (E) and for West (W).
4. An i in the sky. Incidentally the Staff of Osiris aligns with the Brightest fixed star in the sky, Sirius, the dog star. Put a dot above a staff and we have an i (eye) in the sky.
5. Sirius Yin Yang Dualism on a double helix. Sirius is actually two stars (binary system). One massive and bright, another a dim dwarf. As the two orbit eachother and travel through the galaxywetheir paths create a double helix pattern and they can exchange mass, light becomes dark and dark becomes light.
6. Jesus Veils The Actual New Year. Astrotheologists say that Jesus’ nativity is a metaphor for the winter solstice. They pair Orion’s belt up with with the Three Kings, Sirius with the Star of Bethlehem and Jesus birth, along with his death and resurrection, with the rebirth of the Sun after its three day limbo (rising in the same place for 3 days from Dec 21st) on the horizon and moving northward for the first time of the year on Dec 25th (Actual New Years day.)
7. The Ark’s Possession, The Door. Following through Sirius from Orion’s belt we come to Argo, the Ark (ship) in the sky. Specifically a star called Tureis on the tip of the stern of this ship is most directly in line. Tureis means possession in Arabic. Its Greek name is Aspis meaning shield, the long shields of the Romans were called Thureos (¿Tureis?), meaning door. Many cultures from all periods have regarded the winter solstice as a gateway to and from the other world(s).
8. The Opening Of NEN’s Gate To The After Life. Durring the Winter Solstice the Sun and Tureis POSSESS the same path (23.5°) through the sky, rising and setting in the same places on the horizon for about 30 days.
9. Lock and key. While the Sun is rising, Tureis is setting. They are synced to perfection POSSESSING the rise and set locations on the horizon at the same time.
10. T Minus 3 to New Year’s rising. By chronological order and count of stars,
Orion’s belt 3, Sirius 2, Tureis 1.
3,2,1… New year Sol Rise.
Its a countdown in the sky, written by stars, pointing to the actual new year.
If the worlds cultures can find common ground to celebrate, maybe we can truly become a global community from the ground up.
Please Spread the news and lets start celebrating this real and amazing event in ways anyone can appreciate. A Holiday for all and a unity for peace.